LC Trinity Sdn Bhd will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any of our stores across Malaysia.
All products for return or exchange must bring it back to the store where you originally purchased from and identified to the cashier and our staff will be able to provide you with assistance.
Exchange of non-faulty goods
- With a valid receipt (31 days from the date of purchase or delivery)
- Exchange should be performed at the original store of purchase
- Customers must exchange for products of the same value or higher
- There is no refund of cash or credit card but only exchanges for other products are allowed
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Any free gifts, vouchers or accessories associated with the purchase must also be returned at the same time
- Receipts must be valid (31 days from the date of purchase or delivery)
Exchange of faulty goods
- Faulty or damaged goods under warranties
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, LC Trinity Sdn Bhd provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We recommend you retain your receipt and warranty card, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our staff will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom made products
Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Toilet Seats, if packaging has been opened (for health reasons)
- Tinted Paint (if you change your mind on the colour)